Award-winning author Nicolette Pierce is the prolific author of several mystery series with a lot of heart. She's also starting to dabble in paranormal mysteries. The three things that are consistant in her work: 1) A mystery. 2) A woman trying to get through life without injury. 3) A hot guy looking to be a hero. Level of heat depends on the hero. A couple of them are quite naughty. Level of hilarity is from ha-ha to ROFL.
Nicolette has two other pen names. If you are looking for the romance titles that used to be penned under Nicolette, they are now under Sophia Paisley. The Loved by Reese series and the Metal Girls series have been moved and rebranded for Sophia. Why? Back-of-the-scenes algorithms were making it hard to market romance if they were among mystery. Check out Sophia.
Facts about me, which may or may not be interesting:
1) I love to travel. Lately, it's been domenstic travel. I haven't been anywhere overseas in a while.
2) I have one son. Two if I count my husband, which I sometimes do.
3) No favorite color. Seriously, I can't peg one down. Does a rainbow count?
4) Standard pizza toppings are black olives and mushrooms.
5) Terrified of snakes.
6) I live in Wisconsin. We have cheese, brats, and beer. That's it.
7) For ten years I lived in California. (Napa, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, and Fresno.)
8) I've been a vegetarian since 1995. Bacon still smells good but my taste for meat has vanished. I found that tidbit out during the sausage pizza scare of 2010.
9) One of my favorite genres to read is regency romance.
10) The most magical place I've been to is Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany. Go there during Christmas and walk the streets after the tourists go away.
11) Worst place I slept was in a desert in Egypt. It wouldn't have been so bad if we weren't surrounded by camel droppings. Talk about mine fields!
12) I can't decide if I like peaches or watermelon more.
13) Worms will make me scream and run away.
14) I love TV sitcoms. The Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn 99 were my top favorites. Now it's the Goldbergs.
15) I made my own weed killer. It didn't work.
16) I made my own deoderant. It works so good it burned my skin off.
17) One day I tried writing outside. Two squirrels were "getting busy" in a tree and a third squirrel fell out of the same tree. He survived. I decided writing inside is better.
18) I would wear flip-flops year round if I could.
19) I have a problem with women's clothing. Where are the pockets? Seriously, where are the pockets?
20) I've tried sports. They don't like me.
21) Most picture of me are from Snapchat. Filters are fun.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I've enjoyed writing them.